20 June 2023
Marinated shrimp, Pernod and lemony mayonnaise
Portions: 4 appetizers
Preparation time: 30 min
Marinating time: 4 hrs
Cooking time: 15 min
- 12 large shrimp, peeled with tail (8-12) from Odessa Poissonnier
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) Cuisine Poirier mayonnaise
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) olive oil
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.)) + 2.5 ml (½ tsp.) Pernod
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) dill, minced
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) Cuisine Poirier lemony mayo with five peppers and dijon
- Bouquet garni (fresh herbs)
- In a bowl, combine shrimp, mayonnaise, olive oil, 60 ml (4 tbsp.) Pernod, lemon juice and dill. Marinate for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- In a non-stick skillet, grill shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Mix Cuisine lemony mayo with the remaining Pernod.
- Serve shrimp with mayonnaise and fresh herbs.
Recipe from the book, Dingue